As your Superstore ratification vote nears, please keep these dates and details in mind so you know what to expect.
Voting Package: includes details of the tentative agreement and wages
- Emailed on Friday, October 13 from email@example.com to all members we have email addresses for.
- Mailed on Thursday, October 12 to all members that we do not have email addresses for.
Voting Credentials: Includes your unique info needed to vote one one or by phone
- Emailed on Thursday, October 18 from firstname.lastname@example.org to all members that we have email addresses for. If you don’t receive the email, check your junk or spam folders.
- Mailed on Friday, October 13 to all members that we have mailing addresses for.
Telephone Town Hall
- Thursday, October 19 at 10:00 am and 7:00 pm
- You’ll get a call at both times inviting you in. Choose the time that works best for you. At this meeting we’re review the voting package and answer any questions you may have.
- If you don’t receive a call, call 1-877-229-8493 | ID code: 112418
- Thursday, October 19 at 8:00 pm – Sunday, October 22 at 9:00 am
- Vote online or by phone using the credentials that will be sent to you.
- Emailed and posted at www.ufcw832.com/loblaw/ by approximately 10:00 am on Sunday, October 22.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Union Representative.