Through mail-in ballot and telephone town hall, UFCW members at ACL Interlake have ratified a new two-year Collective Agreement.
“Our bargaining committee did a great job of making gains for their fellow members,” said Phil Kraychuk, Union Negotiator. “COVID has made things very difficult for everyone in assisted living, and I’m proud of what our committee accomplished.”
The new collective agreement includes:
- Increase to RRSP contributions
- Vision Care added to benefits
- Increase to long service premiums
- Clarifications and adjustments were made to the sick-time
- Language clean up throughout the collective agreement
Association for Community Living, Interlake Branch is a non-profit organization dedicated to the full inclusion of people of all ages living with an intellectual disability. UFCW 832 represents the support workers and residential workers.