Dear Superstore Member,
We’re pleased to let you know that we’ve reached a tentative agreement with Loblaw for Superstores across Manitoba and you will be receiving more information about it in the weeks ahead. The tentative agreement contains recognition for members’ work during the pandemic and gains for all workers at Superstore. Your bargaining committee unanimously recommends accepting this agreement.
Please save the following dates so that you’re ready to learn more about the contract details and vote.
YOU RECEIVE THE DETAILS OF THE AGREEMENT
Monday, October 16
We’ll be emailing out a voting package outlining the changes to your collective agreement so you have time to review before voting. Members that we don’t have email for will receive this package in the mail.
TELEPHONE TOWN HALL
Thursday, October 19 at 10:00 am and 7:00 pm
Add the 10:00 am Telephone Town Hall to your calendar.
Add the 7:00 pm Telephone Town Hall to your calendar.
- You’ll receive a call at both times to invite you into the meeting.
- We’ll go through the voting package and identify the changes for you.
- The Town Hall will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have before voting
Thursday, October 19 at 8:00 pm to Sunday, October 22 at 9:00 am
Add the Ratification Vote to your calendar.
- You can vote online or by phone anytime within the period that voting is open.
- You’ll receive an email from email@example.com on Wednesday, October 18 with your unique voter ID and passcode. You’ll also receive a copy in the mail.
Your bargaining sub-committee will be in stores from October 4-7 to talk about these dates and ensure we have your contact information. You can always reach out to your Union Rep if you have an address update or a question.