Ratification Vote Details
- Your bargaining committee unanimously recommends voting YES to this agreement.
- Information on the agreement was emailed to members on March 24 and mailed out to those we do not have email addresses for. You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions about the agreement in our Telephone Town Halls happening at 10am and 7pm on Tuesday, March 29
- Voting will be open from Tuesday, March 29 at 8pm to Friday, April 1 at 9am.
- You will be able to vote online or by telephone. Because of COVID-19, we will not have in-person voting or meetings.
- The information you need to login and vote will be mailed to you directly from the third-party company organizing our vote. They will also be emailing it to the members we have email information for. That email will come from email@example.com.
- Once you login online or call in by phone to vote, you will first listen to a two-minute update on the tentative agreement and then cast your vote.
- If you will not be able to vote online or by telephone, please contact your Union Rep before 4:00 pm on Monday, March 28.
- If you encounter issues with voting once it begins, please reach out to your Union Rep for assistance.
Mountain & McGregor
Wayoata & Kildare
Henderson & Douglas
Osborne & Kylemore
Pembina & Chancellor
Burrows & Keewatin
Portage & Cavalier
River & Osborne