Proposal collection closed February 17.
We’re preparing to begin negotiating your collective bargaining agreement (CBA) with Loblaw this spring. If you have an idea that could improve your contract, now is the time to share it!
The easiest way to do this is to submit a proposal using our online survey before February 17. Every member who does this will have their name entered into a draw for a $50 Loblaw gift card. There will be one draw for Superstore and another for No Frills and Extra Foods members.
You can also share your proposal ideas using the submission boxes at your workplace or by phoning or emailing myself or your Union Representative.
Stay informed throughout the bargaining process!
- Bookmark ufcw832.com/loblaw/: it will be a valuable resource for updates in the months ahead.
- Please provide your updated contact information if your email or mailing address has changed. It’s essential that we have your email address so we can keep you informed quickly as things progress.
Loblaw Union Representatives:
- Jason Appasamy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roberta Hoogervorst: email@example.com
- Mike Howden: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan LeClaire: email@example.com
- Morag Stewart: firstname.lastname@example.org
President and Lead Negotiator
UFCW Local 832