Exceldor COVID-19 update
As of Friday, there are 42 positive cases among the membership at Exceldor Co-operative, and we are still being advised that there is no transmission within the plant.
While positive cases are climbing rapidly among members in the plant, the Union strongly encourages all members to reduce the number of close contacts outside of work and focus on these fundamentals to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash/sanitize your hands and cover your cough.
- Physically distance when you are with people outside your household.
- If you cannot physically distance, wear a mask to help reduce the risk to others or as required by public health orders.
- Avoid any unnecessary gatherings until public health deems the situation is under control.
Public health provides the minimum requirement, and we can all do better to stop the spread of this virus.
For additional information on COVID-19, visit the Government of Manitoba Website.
Your Union has your back:
While Exceldor has implemented many items for safety, your Union wants to make sure that your concerns are heard. If you see any area of the plant that needs improvement then please let Jason, your Union Representative know by email at email@example.com by phone 204-223-8432 Ext. 209.
If you have any fellow members who want to receive these emails, they can give their email address to their Union Rep Jason Hawkins, or they visit our website at www.ufcw832.com/email