Photo Release Form
Thank you so much for being part of our shoot!
- Please plan to be at your scheduled location for a few hours.
- We will be shooting footage with volunteers in masks and with appropriate safety precautions in place, unmasked as well.
- Before the photographer starts rolling video or snapping photos, the team will talk you through a few different expressions and actions we might want to capture and will answer any questions you may have.
- If at any time you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- It’s going to be a lot of fun!
HAIR AND MAKE UP
- Hair should be off and away from your face and eyes.
- Keep hairstyles simple.
- Fresh, natural makeup looks best on camera.
- Basics should include a subtle eye shadow and mascara to define eyes, and neutral to rose lipstick (not too pink or too red).
- Avoid glittery makeup and gloss. It bounces light in an unflattering way on camera.
- We will have blotting papers and powder on set for little touch-ups to make sure you look your best.
- If you do wear jewellery, avoid distracting jewellery.
- Earrings and necklaces should be strong and simple, not dangly