Your bargaining committee unanimously recommends voting YES to support the agreement.
- You will be able to vote online or by telephone. Because of COVID-19, we will not have in-person voting or meetings.
- The information you need to login and vote will be mailed to you directly from the third-party company organizing our vote. They will also be emailing it to the members we have email addresses for. That email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. They will also mail this information out to all members.
- Once you login online or call in by phone, you will first need to listen to a 5-minute update about the tentative agreement and then cast your vote.
- If you will not be able to vote online or by telephone, please contact your Union Rep before 4:00 pm on Monday, March 28.
- If you do not receive your unique voting information and voting has begun, contact your Union Rep as soon as you can. We will do our best to accommodate all requests but we urge you to reach out sooner than later to ensure you have time to vote.