Skip to Content
Back to top
In the July 2010 issue of UNION:
- Westfair ordered to change check stands.
- Globalizing exploitation.
- Lucerne Bread workers vote for strike action.
- G4S Security members ratify first contract.
- McKenzie Seeds members ratify new agreement.
In the June 2010 Issue of UNION:
- Women’s conference a success!
- Local will be conducting survey of the membership.
- Family passes available for City of Winnipeg
- Two family picnics this month for members.
- Golf tournament to be held on August 18.
- Vantage Foods members receive compensation.
In the May 2010 issue of UNION:
- NDP holds convention in Winnipeg.
- CCWIPP needs additional money.
- CNIB members ratify new agreement.
- Training Centre has two-day strategic planning session.
- New scheduling and payroll system at Westfair.
In the April 2010 Issue of UNION:
- CNIB Workers locked-out.
- Recognizing International Day of Mourning.
- Policy conference an eye-opener.
- Health and Safety conference all about education.
- Security guards deserve more.
In the February 2010 issue of UNION:
- Maple Leaf members in Brandon ratify new deal.
- Negotiating protection for foreign workers.
- Union profiles activist Charlotte Prokopow.
- 42 Fairmont Hotel employees compensated.
- Federated Co-op grievance resolved.
- Two of the most important rules for WCB.
- Union sets sights on minimum standards for security guards.
- Safeway wages going up next month.
In the January 2010 issue of UNION:
- Local recognizes Norm Dube and his 50 years of union service.
- Wonder where your dues go? Yearly pie chart on how we spend your dues.
- Northern members raise money for Steelworkers in Ontario.
- Income tax time is almost upon us.
- Labour supports the community.
- Winter & Spring training schedule now posted.
- Westfair member looks to help members.
- General Mills member to carry Olympic Torch.