ETTF Scholarship Conditions & Options
The Director of Education & Training, UFCW Local 832, will select the successful applicants. This decision is final and binding and is not subject to appeal.
Eligibility for ETTF Scholarships
Scholarships are available to UFCW 832 members:
- in good standing as of August 1st in the year they apply and from an ETTF-contributing workplace.
- who have never received scholarship funding previously (one scholarship per member in a lifetime regardless of the number of dependents or children they may have).
- apply between February 1 and May 31 each year for studies in the fall/winter academic period of that same calendar year.
ETTF Scholarship Options
- $2,000 Workplace Scholarship (4 available – one per employer)
For members from Loblaw (Superstore, Extra Foods, No Frills), Maple Leaf, Red River Co-op or Sobeys West (Safeway, FreshCo) or their dependents.
- $1,000 General Scholarship (18 available)
For ETTF members or their dependents.
- $1,000 Indigenous Scholarship (5 available)
For ETTF members or their dependents. If chosen, the member will need to provide proof of treaty, Metis or Inuit status.
- $500 Red River College Scholarship
For ETTF members attending Red River College. Not available to dependent children.